duminică, 20 decembrie 2009

Baby it's you


As I sit here listening to this song (the cover the Shirelles did and then the cover this model Maria Antonia did, so ditsy) I wonder if I'm a badass.
I wonder if having boredom written all over your face can be equivalent to it. But I feel like someone that's antisocial in the pretty way i.e. breaking windows, playing with lipstick on the mirror, drinking kerosene and just about every stupid thing in the book.
Because mushiness gets to me and sometimes it doesn't - like what's up with that? I'd like to be a frilly wuss, but no, sometimes I play into the casual badass part. Which is really easy to do.
Just act all pissed off when you're alone, for no reason. And be excited for the following day when you'll be turning into a half-assed version of Calamity Jane. Or just when you go back to being all mushy.

By the by, Lily Cole is a goddess (the girl to your left, my left anyway.)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu