luni, 5 octombrie 2009

Crappy Fantasy

I want out from everything, leave me alone I want my rest. If there's no one here that's fine, I'd like to trash my thoughts, they don't mean a dime, I'm having memories go blind. And English is stupid cuz you can't write something deep, which I guess is good cuz depth is shit. But still, why can't I say stuff that means more? That's the language, not me. Let's have seizures and pray they'll last long because only when you're acting out you're really yourself, cuz that's your inner desire, to be a total attention whore.
So all you little songs that talk about this girl that's so indie and so "uplifting" so unprejudiced, such a strong believer, such an Alice in Wonderland, such a friggin Audrey Hepburn, let me tell you this:
whatever you do, whatever you preach all girls do the same, open their legs and hope they look good doing it. So don't try to say that Lyla or Lucy or Annie or Carol or any of these washed up ladies know a thing about humanity.
And yeah, I'm not saying this cuz I'm better. I'm saying this cuz I don't like it.
Stop trying to make us feel cleaner, you alternative bands. It does not work.
Better tell us we're drowning in our own decadent beauty and we love it, just like we don't love anything.
I wanna live in a pomegrenate.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu